WTB: Ruger SR9c *FOUND*

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Don Howard

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 12, 2011
    west nawlins
    Greetings. Looking to buy locally and figured that since I'm a BS member it will benefit us all if I not only bought locally, but also bought from a site sponsor. I was considering different guns for CCW and thought I had settled on the LC9. Today after a few conversations I think I've settled on the Ruger SR9c, at least in principal. I've not handled the gun just yet so I don't know if I'm going to like the hand feel of it.

So with that, what do y'all have available and how much will it set me back? I don't want to make like I'm pitting one against the other, but I've got to seek the best price since this purchase sets me out from monthly budget. Many thanks. Please pm. By the way, I'm in New Orleans/Metairie.

Last edited:

rrussotwo

Jedi Knight
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Find someone in NO and shoot that bad boy. It's a pretty good gun to shoot and I love the versatility and Ruger reliability.

It's comfortable to carry iwb with a crossbreed type hybrid holster at 4 o-clock on my fat ass.

It's also the only poly gun my wife can shoot reliably. Get the mags while you can too. I have three 17 rounders and one 10. Looking for another 10.

Good luck with your search.

Don Howard

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 12, 2011
    west nawlins
    Find someone in NO and shoot that bad boy. It's a pretty good gun to shoot and I love the versatility and Ruger reliability.

It's comfortable to carry iwb with a crossbreed type hybrid holster at 4 o-clock on my fat ass.

It's also the only poly gun my wife can shoot reliably. Get the mags while you can too. I have three 17 rounders and one 10. Looking for another 10.

Good luck with your search.
    While doing a search on the forum for anyone who's used it for ccw and/or had them in the marketplace I came across your posts several times. Either it's that good of a gun or you're a ruger salesman. ;) I've read two nice reviews online and I think what has me sold is the slim form of the frame that way it should work well with my body type.

rrussotwo

Jedi Knight
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I love mine. I weigh 235 and am 5'7" and have no issues carrying it in my fox holster (hybrid).

So I'm basically an oompa loompa with a gun.

I also mix it up with a Taurus 709 and a TCP.

Triggers and reliability drive my gun keeping decisions, not my gun buying decisions. The Ruger and 709 are keepers.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom