WTB: S&W M&P 15 lower reciever

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flatblack86

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Denham Springs
    I am starting to build me an AR and I want to buy a M&P 15 lower. I would prefer it to be stripped, but I'll consider complete if it has an adjustable stock with a nice trigger set up. Thanks, Dustin.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Don't the M&P lowers have issues with some mags? Maybe that was a while ago, but I stayed away from the M&P lower because I had read some bad stuff. Their uppers are really nice though, I perched one on my RRA NM lower and love the combo.

Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    New Orleans
    Don't the M&P lowers have issues with some mags? Maybe that was a while ago, but I stayed away from the M&P lower because I had read some bad stuff. Their uppers are really nice though, I perched one on my RRA NM lower and love the combo.

They did at first when SW took them inhouse, mine predates that and it was manufacture by Stag. SW took care of that issue. Just take a Pmag with you and do a fit test.

I will tell you that I have physically tried both a RRA and a POF in which USGI mags and Pmags do not drop free. My SW practically shoots them out the magwell, as y EA lower does. As I attempted to call POF today for that lower I was going to purchase from Kemo, they dont answer the phone, nor return calls, thus I will save my money and just buy another manufacture billet lower for my SBR build.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Good info thanks. I wanted the RRA 2-stage trigger anyway, but now I know for future reference. I would buy another M&P-15 in a heartbeat. A lot of gun for the money.

And now that I think about it, my mags were tight in the RRA at first. After two range trips they all come flying out just fine. Guess it's just a break-in thing.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom