WTB: SKS

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mdickson

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I'm looking to buy an SKS that's in decent shape as my first non-.22 LR rifle.

It doesn't have to be in pristine condition or anything. I've read though that some SKS rifles are more accurate than others. I'd obviously prefer one of the more accurate ones.

PM me or post a reply if you have one you're willing to part with.

I'm in Baton Rouge and will only do FTF transactions. I'll travel a little bit for the right gun/deal.

Thanks for your time.

Edited to add e-mail address in accordance with forum rules. mitchell.dickson @ gmail dot com.

Last edited:

OLDMANHERMAN

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    SLIDELL LOUISIANA
    I have a SKS NORINCO 7.62x39mm all original still preserved with cosmoline . It comes with a standard the strap and 10 round clip and a 30 round clip , a bayonet the original book that is shipped with the rifle and 100 rounds of ammo . This sks has never been fired it has all matching ser.numbers . You have been shopping around you see what the used ones that have fired hundreds of rounds of ammo are priced at . This is a virgin that has never had any ammo inserted into its chamber . If you are still looking please respond . My email address is hermanater1@att.net . please let me know thanks
    OLDMANHERMAN

derf

Privateer
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Oct 11, 2008
    BR, LA
    I have a SKS NORINCO 7.62x39mm all original still preserved with cosmoline . It comes with a standard the strap and 10 round clip and a 30 round clip , a bayonet the original book that is shipped with the rifle and 100 rounds of ammo . This sks has never been fired it has all matching ser.numbers . You have been shopping around you see what the used ones that have fired hundreds of rounds of ammo are priced at . This is a virgin that has never had any ammo inserted into its chamber . If you are still looking please respond . My email address is hermanater1@att.net . please let me know thanks
    OLDMANHERMAN

They test fire guns at the arsenal. Does yours have stamped or milled trigger guard? Price?

MrLefty

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Gonzales, LA
    How much are you looking to spend? I have a Yugo that I'm thinking about selling, and if I do, I'll probably put it up for sale here in the next week or 2 for about $275 obo. It's "unissued" in good shape, and it's a Cherry's import.

OLDMANHERMAN

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    SLIDELL LOUISIANA
    How do I tell the difference between a milled or stamped trigger guard ? I didn't know about the test firing at the arsenal , so maybe my SKS isn't a virgin . The price I'm asking is $475.00 , I live in Slidell and can meet to show . All sales will be FTF and cash only . All offers up or down are welcomed .
    Thanks for the info. waiting reply .
    OLDMANHERMAN

chaplain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 17, 2011
    Prairieville
    I have a Yugo in 95-98%. It has the grenade laucher features. I have $350 in it, and would let it go for the same. This is for anyone on this site.

belmor

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 7, 2011
    Monroe
    I have a Norinco in 7.62x39, it is 96-98% and has the bayonet on it, no rust or damage anywhere, has about 200 rounds thru it, I acquired it with some other stuff and I already have one, don't need two SKS's. $275 OBO in Monroe.

~B~

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom