WTB small cheap handgun

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Grandpa23

Patrick
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Lafayette LA
    Looking to buy a small cheap handgun in decent condition. Caliber not that important. Only willing to spend up to about $100.00.

FTF only, in the Lafayette area.

Thanks,
    Patrick

X Zombie

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 9, 2012
    NOLA
    If you are ever in NOLA area, I have a Lorcin 25acp I'd be willing to part with just for you because your others were stolen. Until then, it's my "____ Gun" ;) j/k but for real with the Lorcin. I never fired it. I got it years ago really cheap.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    I do now and then. I wish I were allowed to carry at work. It would make it easier just to have it on me all the time. :)
    I hear ya, like someone above me said, I'd hate to hear your car got broken into too. I'm also hopeful that whatever you have in the car is better than a 100 dollar pistol. Save 100 dollars, protect your family better, and prevent theft all at the same time.

Grandpa23

Patrick
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Lafayette LA
    If you are ever in NOLA area, I have a Lorcin 25acp I'd be willing to part with just for you because your others were stolen. Until then, it's my "____ Gun" ;) j/k but for real with the Lorcin. I never fired it. I got it years ago really cheap.

I appreciate that. I'd kinda rather stay away from a .25, and I don't have any plans to go to N.O. anytime soon. Thanks, though!

Grandpa23

Patrick
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Lafayette LA
    Actually, guys, our cars weren't broken into. We were both at work with our vehicles when the robbery took place. All of the stolen items were inside the house.

I have a 9mm Ruger SR9C in my vehicle and my wife has a Rossi .38 revolver.

Last edited:

MilOperator

Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Metairie, LA.
    Sorry about that and thanks for the bump! You were the 2nd one to suggest "drop gun". The moderators deleted the other comments without me asking.
    My money is very tight and I'm just looking for something to keep next to the bed. We were recently robbed and 2 rifles and 2 handguns were stolen along with computers, etc. My wife and I still have a gun in each vehicle, but none for bedside.

Here is my post when I mentioned the robbery: http://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/showthread.php?88341-I-need-to-vent!

That sucks. Lazy crooks don't want to work but want to take other peoples stuff. I have 3 large gun safes that I keep all our valuables in, not just the guns. I paid about 2k each for them but they are worth having. We got in the habit of keeping almost everything in there and even put our laptops in there when we leave the house. Sad that you have to lock you stuff up every time you walk out the door but you get used to it. I wouldn't leave the guns in the cars though. Carry them in each night like someone else suggested. Or, install a vehicle safe. Good luck with the search and stay safe.

Grandpa23

Patrick
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Lafayette LA
    That sucks. Lazy crooks don't want to work but want to take other peoples stuff. I have 3 large gun safes that I keep all our valuables in, not just the guns. I paid about 2k each for them but they are worth having. We got in the habit of keeping almost everything in there and even put our laptops in there when we leave the house. Sad that you have to lock you stuff up every time you walk out the door but you get used to it. I wouldn't leave the guns in the cars though. Carry them in each night like someone else suggested. Or, install a vehicle safe. Good luck with the search and stay safe.

Thanks for your input and thanks for the PM. :)

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom