WTB youth 22.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • XLMike

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Crowley La
    Looking to buy a youth 22. nothing big used and a few dings is all fine by me
    my son wants to squirrel hunt and id like to share with him the experience
    of the hunt

dont have a big budget if anyone has such a rifle please email me or PM me and ill get back to u ASAP

Mike.slatt@gmail.com
    or call 337-250-4158
    please no calls past 10pm

hunter5567

Monolithic Mentor
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Oct 9, 2006
    Denham Springs, LA. near B.R.
    CHeck out walmart and see if they have one of those Rossi .22/410 packages for $117.
    I have one and its a great little gun. It shoots the .22 real accurate and the 410 barrel would be great for Squirrel hunting and also deer hunting with the 3" with 5 OO buckshot.
    It will put them all in a paper plate at 35 yards. It shot slugs so-so but I only tried the foster kind. I use it for home defense. Its real light and short.
    You can also pick up one of those mossberg plinksters for around the same price or a Marlin Model 60. I have a Marlin 60 I squirrel hunt with CB longs. It will drop them and its quieter than a pellet gun but more powerful. Mine will shoot the regular 22LR high speed and inch higher at 35 yards using a 3-9x40 scope. Try pawnshops near you also and haggle the price on it. Some pawnshops will deal or at least knock off the tax.

idunno

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 29, 2007
    Prairieville, LA
    how old is your son? Wal-Mart carries the Cricket rifles for youngsters. I think there is another one called a chipmunk that is slightly bigger. These are pretty low priced. Personally, my boys are getting a Savage Cub for Christmas. Bowie has one with a thumbhole stock in stock for $229. Marlin makes a nice one too for a little more money.

jethro4959

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    Livingston
    i have a marlin buckaroo .22 bolt action youth model. blued and wood stock that i would be willing to sell for $100.00

XLMike

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Crowley La
    my son is 6yrs old I seen the roussi 22/410 which is perfect but i wanted to get him something he could load and unload himself he had trouble trying to break the barrel which had me a little worried about him struggling with a firearm he was able to load and unload the cricket 22 fairly easy so its kind of a issue 2guns or 1 gun for basicly the same price
    any ideas?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom