WTF??? Now my Xbox will not work?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    OK, I think my stalkers came to my house and sabatoged my IPAD and Xbox....:squint:

:cool:

Seriously, it will not turn on. The power pack is lit up and getting power but it will not turn on. It has been sitting for about 6 months. Is there areset or something?

Aberdog1

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Kansas
    Are you trying to start it up with the controler or directly off the Xbox unit. If the unit is lit up and you have 3 reds lights you have the ring of death. I would first unplug every thing and rebot the system. The controler may have lost it's charge and won't start the unit remotely. Manualy try to start the unit or plug your controler into the unit itself to get it to recharge. Lots of luck

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    No reset button that I'm aware of. Some of the power packs have been known to burn up though. Maybe try a different power pack. If it's the older model with the hard drive on top, you can pull the drive off and try turning it on without it. May be a short in there causing the problem.

Find someone near that has an xbox and try using their power adapter and see what happens. My money is on it being broken.

I tried that too. No dice

Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I hate when electronics "break" after just sitting completely untouched for any period of time. I have a little Acer netbook that I just put in a corner when I got my Macbook, I tried to start it up the other day to get some family pictures I had loaded on it, but it wouldn't load windows. It would work in safe mode, but very limited. It just doesn't make sense, its not like a car where seals can dry and crack and fluids can leak. Crazy...

Solid red on the powerpack? Isn't it supposed to be orange?

Top Bottom