WTF? Now they're going after using the wrong wood?????

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    I don't think its stupid. Its brilliant! They are making the point that there are enough laws on the books that every breathing person in this country IS a FELON. Get out of line, speak out, disobey or just **** somebody off and your life can be ruined in an instant, with no recourse.

Last edited:

Witiku

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2006
    Gibson is a Republican donor . Martin, his competition, is a democrat donor. Both use the same woods in their guitars. No raids on Martin. There is some persecution going on here.

stormrider54

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    Dutchtown
    That is very stupid but........will the price of my Fender American Standard Strat go up? What about my 30yr old Alvarez? What about my 2 year old Guild? If so I'll probably STILL KEEP EM unless pricing goes through the roof!

BIGGREEN

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 24, 2010
    Lafayette, LA
    What's really screwy is that the 09 case has been closed and they can't get the wood back. And this case is not involving U.S. laws being broken. It is about Indian labor laws "possibly" being infringed upon and the U.S. Justice Dept. is enforcing that here on our soil. It has been done many times before but it usually nvolves artifacts or national/government possessions. The problem with the wood is that it may have been handled by non-union workers.

jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    I think that too many of Hitlers' followers made it to the U.S. after the war and their offspring and followers are alive and well and enjoy their jobs as employees of the fed. government.

Witiku

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2006
    I was trying to compose a comment on 1942's response. One word, Naziism. These .gov foot soldiers probably sleep well after this persecution too. Seriously; over wood?

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Cognac.cal
    Top Bottom