SOLD: WTS 2 revolvers and a Martin guitar

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NRA_Dave

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I'm thinning things out so we can move to a small home and spend more time shooting!

1) Smith and Wesson 629 Classic from the 2004 Friends of NRA package. This is 1 of 925 guns. It has a 6" barrel in .44m and comes with thebox, papers, lock, etc and a Leupold scope base for the gun. I've run about 100 rds through the gun getting it sighted in. $600 FTF.

img_7295.jpg

img_7553.jpg

img_7556.jpg

2) It started out as a Ruger Bisley Vaquero in .44m with a fluted cylinder. I didn't like the grip from so I had it swaped out for a regular Blackhawk/Vaquero grip frame. I swapped the cylinder for an unfluted one. I added a steel ejector rod housing and a Belt Mountain base pin. Then to fancy it up just a bit more, I added sambar stag grips to the gun. I have the original box, base pin and ejector rod housing but not the original frame nor grips. $500 FTF

img_7546.jpg

img_7547.jpg

3) I know this is a firearms classifieds so I will only say I have a very nice Martin 000-15 mahogany topped guitar to sell too. It retails for $1249 and I need $750.

Email for more info or pm. My only trade interest is in a very reasonably priced (Like I have priced my stuff) S&W 4" .38sp revolver for a loaner gun for teaching my concealed carry course. I'd prefer a stainless police trade in. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom