WTS 2 sxs 12 gauge, 1100 12 gauge, and a model 63 22lr

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Andrew50300

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Uptown NO
    I'm about to move and I have some classes coming up to pay for so I'm trying to lighten my load and get some money out of some guns that have just been sitting in the closet.

Remington 1100 $250
    I picked this up off of here or LA sportsman a while back and got another semiauto 12 gauge a week later and never used this one. Its an older model but all the parts are there and it cycles smoothly. It has a little wear on the blueing and stock and I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to swap out the O ring but its still a good field gun. The barrel is 28" and has a fixed modified choke. It is not a vent rib. From what the barrel says it takes 2 3/4" shells.

The next three are all guns I inherited and have no real interest in. I'm far from an expert on older guns and everything I know about them is either engraved on them or I've found online or in pricing guides. If you see anything I've described incorrectly please feel free to post on here and correct me. I've tried to price them according to what I've found so if any of the prices don't seem fair also please feel free to make a justifiable reasonable offer.

Winchester Model 63 $400
    This is one of the later group of serial numbers and has the 23" barrel. The receiver is not grooved. The gun (and the next two shotguns) could use a little cleaning and maybe some polishing. There are a couple small dings in the metal and some wear on the stock which I think shows up in the pictures. The only thing I can see wrong with the rifle is it is missing the elevation adjustment piece for the sight.

Lefever Nitro Special $300
    12 gauge. I can't find anything on it and all I have around the house are 2 3/4" shells so I'm not sure what other lengths it will accept if any. Locks up tight and has extracters. It has some wear on the stock and metal. It will need a new buttpad and front bead sight. It has some some cosmetic flaws but it looks like it would still be a good field sxs.

Savage Fox Sterlingworth $600
    Its about the same as the Lefever but in better condition. Has a 30" barrel that looks like a fixed choke on one side and modified on the other. Locks up tight and both extracters work well. The metal could use a little polishing and the wood could be refinished but there are no large chips and everything is solid.

Like I said, I'm really just looking for cash but there are a couple things I'll be buying in the near future that I would consider working out a trade for. One is a large safe similar to the ones being sold on here through Richies. The other is a decent quality AR. Other than that I'm really not interested in any trades. If you need any more pictures or pictures of a specific thing just let me know. I'm willing to meet up around BR most evenings if you would like to see one in person, and if I still have them in a few weeks I can bring them and meet up at the gun show at Lamar Dixon.

Attachments

• 1100.jpg
      1100.jpg
      16.5 KB · Views: 84
    • lefever.jpg
      lefever.jpg
      16 KB · Views: 72
    • lefever (4).jpg
      lefever (4).jpg
      13.2 KB · Views: 48
    • model 63.jpg
      model 63.jpg
      17.3 KB · Views: 73
    • savage.jpg
      savage.jpg
      15.8 KB · Views: 75
    Last edited:

Andrew50300

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Uptown NO
    1100 is still on hold pending sale but everything else is still available. Any offers? If they won't sell I'll consider trades just to get them to someone who will use them and give me something I'll use.

Andrew50300

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Uptown NO
    Bump. All are still for sale. I just picked up my lowers from the group buy deal and in the next month or two I'll be looking to put them together. Any trade offers for a complete 5.56 upper? I plan on putting together a basic cheap AR with one of them so I'm not picky about the brand.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom