Wts 6.5 Grendel upper

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jcglp

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Jun 25, 2009
    Livingston
    Up for sale is my 6.5 grendel upper. I barrel is from satern but is made by liberty. The bolt is from alexander arms and the carrier is a bushmaster, chrome lined. Barrel is stainless 18' midlength gas, with fluting, under the handguard and in front of the gas block. Upper is a dpms lo pro competion, no dust cover or foward assist. Flash supressor is a smith vortex. Hand guard is a JP V-tac painted with Brownells aluma hyde 2 matches magpul fde. Gas block is yankee hill with a flip up sight. Asking $750

. It will come with a c product 10 rnd and 17 rnd mag. This is for the upper only does not include the lower. The optics are not included. I will sell them if some one is intrested either with the upper or after the upper is sold. The scope is a vortex viper 2-7 with a burris pepr mount. I also have hornady brass, reloading dies, and ammo that I can throw in for a little extra. I will sell everything for $950.
    I test fired the rifle with the 123grn hornady factory ammo, lapua ammo and some reloads with norma bullets. Shot around 60 rounds total. No jams or problems. Thanks for looking

jcglp

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Jun 25, 2009
    Livingston
    I was getting 1 inch groups just shooting off a bipod at 100 yards I have not had the time to sandbag it and see what it can really do

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom