WTS Actual 1961 24 Hours of LeMans poster

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rabiddawg

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Lafayette, LA
    You never know what your neighbors may be into, so I am posting this here before I go to other sites.

While stationed in the Army, my Dad attended the 1961 24 Hours of LeMans car race in France. Being the pack rat that he is he took these two posters off a wall and put them in his old trunk in the closet. They stayed there until he and I were recently digging thru some of his stuff.

I have done a little research and found that for what these are, they are quite valuable. I wouldn't say these are mint condition because of the tape marks and they were folded at one time. As you can see they are in very good shape for being 50 yrs old. He has decided to sell them because we have no idea how to treat them or preserve them and reproductions are available.

So here ya go, I have seen these for sale on the net for $2000; since I have no connections to that market we will price these where someone who does have the connection or a market can turn a buck or two also.

Asking $1500 a piece or $2500 for both. Yeah, I agree. Good luck with that :D But hey, you never know, right.
    KevinsiPhone136.jpg

KevinsiPhone137.jpg

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom