SOLD: /WTS AR-15 .300 Blk 16" with Binary Trigger - SOLD

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

twinin

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    May 5, 2017
    Houma
    I have an AR-15 in .300 Blk that is a 16" barrel with carbine length gas. I envisioned it as a hog hunting gun that could shoot supersonic bullets suppressed without being over-gassed while still being able to shoot subsonic bullets suppressed. I only shot it once at the range to sight and check cycling. It shot very accurate at 50 yards and cycle 100% even in binary mode whether I shot fast or slow. It was soft-shooting and had a nice recoil impulse. Only Hornady 110 gr VMAX has been fired through it around 50 rounds.

I cleaned and lubed it after that, and it just sat in the safe. I now have the itch for something new and different.

Upper Built by Mid-State Firearms in MS
    • 16" .300 Blk barrel with Carbine length gas 1:8 twist
    • 15" Keymod Handguard
    • Nitride BCG and fancy Red extended charging handle
    • A2 Flash Hider
    • Laser-Engraved Dust Cover .300 BLK. I know some might think it's cheesy, but I always wanted it to be safe if someone else shoots it.

Lower
    • Anderson AM-15
    • Aero Precision Lower Parts Kit
    • Magpul MOE Grip
    • Magpul Trigger Guard
    • Magpul MOE SL Stock
    • CMC Buffer Tube Kit - Tube, Buffer, Castle Nut, Ring Mil-Spec Size
    • Franklin Armory BSF III Binary Trigger. The recoil spring that comes with it is installed in the gun along with the lighter hammer spring. I still have the heavier but never had any rounds not go off with either of them. Binary mode is very fun, but the regular single fire mode is still much improved (and lighter) over a Mil-spec trigger.
    • Ambi Safety from BSF III kit

IMG_1411.jpgIMG_1412.jpgIMG_1413.jpgIMG_1414.jpgIMG_1415.jpg

Trade Value/Cash Price is $1000. Would prefer trade. I can add some cash if you have something higher value

Trades Desired:
    • Really looking for a nice Rimfire setup - Built-up 10/22 or clone, CZ, Bergara, Ruger Precision, Tikka T1x etc. Also like .17HMR and .22WMR
    • AR-15 of equal value in .223 Wylde/5.56 - just no pistols or bull barrels
    • AR-10 Upper
    • Optics of equal value
    • Only other interest are maybe pistols packages in .22LR, 9mm, 10mm, or .45ACP - I stick to major brands but does not have to be gucci

Rifle is located in Houma. I can travel to meet up or add LPVO and mount and/or ammo for a good deal. PM me if interested or have questions.

Last edited:

berger77

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    St francisville, la
    I have an AR-15 in .300 Blk that is a 16" barrel with carbine length gas. I envisioned it as a hog hunting gun that could shoot supersonic bullets suppressed without being over-gassed while still being able to shoot subsonic bullets suppressed. I only shot it once at the range to sight and check cycling. It shot very accurate at 50 yards and cycle 100% even in binary mode whether I shot fast or slow. It was soft-shooting and had a nice recoil impulse. Only Hornady 110 gr VMAX has been fired through it around 50 rounds.

I cleaned and lubed it after that, and it just sat in the safe. I now have the itch for something new and different.

• 15" Keymod Handguard
    • A2 Flash Hider
    • Laser-Engraved Dust Cover .300 BLK. I know some might think it's cheesy, but I always wanted it to be safe if someone else shoots it.

Lower
    • Anderson AM-15
    • Magpul MOE Grip
    • Magpul Trigger Guard
    • Magpul MOE SL Stock
    • Franklin Armory BSF III Binary Trigger. The recoil spring that comes with it is installed in the gun along with the lighter hammer spring. I still have the heavier but never had any rounds not go off with either of them. Binary mode is very fun, but the regular single fire mode is still much improved (and lighter) over a Mil-spec trigger.

View attachment 107642View attachment 107643View attachment 107644View attachment 107645View attachment 107646

Trade Value/Cash Price is $1000. Would prefer trade. I can add some cash if you have something higher value

Trades Desired:
    • Really looking for a nice Rimfire setup - Built-up 10/22 or clone, CZ, Bergara, Ruger Precision, Tikka T1x etc. Also like .17HMR and .22WMR
    • AR-10 Upper
    • Optics of equal value
    • Only other interest are maybe pistols packages in .22LR, 9mm, 10mm, or .45ACP - I stick to major brands but does not have to be gucci

Rifle is located in Houma. I can travel to meet up or add LPVO and mount and/or ammo for a good deal. PM me if interested or have questions.

berger77

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    St francisville, la

• 15" Keymod Handguard
    • A2 Flash Hider

Lower
    • Anderson AM-15
    • Magpul MOE Grip
    • Magpul Trigger Guard
    • Magpul MOE SL Stock

View attachment 107642View attachment 107643View attachment 107644View attachment 107645View attachment 107646

Trades Desired:
    • AR-10 Upper
    • Optics of equal value

Would love to do a trade

Glock 21 with night sights
    And eotec sight (with box)

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom