WTS Blackhawk Stomp II Medical Pack with Extras! $200 OBO

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

jbfetty

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 21, 2016
    New Orleans, LA
    I have a brand new, never used Blackhawk Stomp II medical pack in ACU pattern (tags have been removed, but hasn't had anything even put inside of it), a care under fire kit in ACU pattern that includes the ability to strap to molle and includes a tourniquet, compressed gauze, medical tape, compression bandage, sanitized gloves, and a nose trumpet (nasal pharyngeal tube). The Bag is designed to be a medical kit that you can use for airborne jumps or air assault fast ropes and will hold all your medical needs with two large pouches that open up to lay flat for ease of use. The bag still has the smaller pack inside for a quick pull of medical supplies. All zippers, clips, etc. work perfectly. With this package I am also including a brand new HPT (hook pile tape) lowering line that is still in package. For those who aren't sure what this is, it's used to lower your back to the ground as you descend from your jump. Your parachute will be on your back so you can't wear the backpack. You can strap it between your legs or on your hip and use the HPT to lower it to the ground once you reach the appropriate height. I'm asking $200 OBO for all items. I'm located in New Orleans and prefer FTF, but will ship if you pay shipping. If you have any questions, feel free to text/call Joe at 417-693-6056.
    Blackhawk Stomp II Medical Pack.jpgCare  Under Fire Kit 2.jpgCare Under Fire Kit 1.jpgCare Under Fire Kit 3.jpgCare Under Fire Kit 4.jpg

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom