WTS Colt 1911 ACP """SOLD"""

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

notsobad1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2010
    Tylertown, MS
    I have a Colt 1911 Officer's Model MK IV 45 ACP 80 series for sale. Stainless steel w/ two holsters (fobus, safariland), extra set of cocobola wood grips and original mag. $1000 OBO.

Attachments

• 2012-08-13 16_15_06.jpg
      2012-08-13 16_15_06.jpg
      230.6 KB · Views: 121
    • 2012-08-13 16_12_10.jpg
      2012-08-13 16_12_10.jpg
      242 KB · Views: 118
    Last edited:

notsobad1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2010
    Tylertown, MS
    I read the rules before submitting the post. I didn't see anything in the rules that stated that I couldn't advertise here. I've been a member of this site for two years and haven't picked up on anything that would have led me to believe that there would be a problem.

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I read the rules before submitting the post. I didn't see anything in the rules that stated that I couldn't advertise here. I've been a member of this site for two years and haven't picked up on anything that would have led me to believe that there would be a problem.

If you sell the gun to a citizen of Louisiana, or any state other than your own, it must be done through an FFL (licensed firearms dealer). It does not matter if it is a long gun or a handgun. Citizens of the same state may sell to each other FTF. Citizens of the same state may ship long guns to each other but not handguns which must also go through an FFL. Citizens of different states can only sell to each other through an FFL.

pulpsmack

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Red Stick
    By all means, Advertise the gun here, but FTF is ONLY GTG for MS residents. It is as easy as shipping the weapon to the would-be buyer's FFL, or simply driving to the LA line, handing it over to the LA FFL and then one of you two pays the FFL the fee to do the transfer.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Fanblade1
    Top Bottom