Wts: Diamond back .380

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

wingdestroyer

wingdestroyer
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 16, 2009
    Gonzales
    I have a db .380 great shooter. It has the low rise sights on it. no modifications have been made to gun. I have fired exactly 88 rounds. I still have the other 12, 6 in the magazine and 6 in the case the pistol came in. what comes with the sale, 1 db .380, 1-6 round magazine, 12 rounds of .380, original pistol case it was purchased in, and a trigger lock. price is $300 I am interested in other pistol trades or tactical mossberg 500.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
      1.JPG
      17.2 KB · Views: 28
    • 2.JPG
      2.JPG
      45.4 KB · Views: 23
    • 3.JPG
      3.JPG
      40.6 KB · Views: 33
    • 4.JPG
      4.JPG
      45 KB · Views: 20

jetmech1983

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Watson, la
    SO now you selling something else.Why?? You will just make a deal with some one and then not
    call or txt for 5 days just to say you lost your phone..Then you will say your mommy and daddy
    gave you your allowance,so you don't need to sell now.

What a flake !!!! BUYER BEWARE !!!!!!!

Hit a moderator with this, The attack is against forum rules. Although I do agree with public flogging.

slowhandlukem

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    lafayette to Houston
    No reason to ban me,I have never been banned and have given no reason to any one for being banned.I was
    wronged and now I am the bad guy? Really,,,

Since I am in the wrong,since I was the one that got Screwed <i will be the bigger man and retract my statements..Sad when the one in the right is wrong:(

Last edited:

Slim

Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 9, 2011
    Metairie
    No reason to ban me,I have never been banned and have given no reason to any one for being banned.I was
    wronged and now I am the bad guy? Really,,,

Since I am in the wrong,since I was the one that got Screwed <i will be the bigger man and retract my statements..Sad when the one in the right is wrong:(

I think he was referring to stashooter, not you.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

slowhandlukem

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    lafayette to Houston
    ohh ,if that is the case,Then my apologies.I thought he was speaking of me.

Since jetmech went and quoted me,I may as well left the original statement.
    Kind of hard to hide that now lol Thanks jet..lol

Last edited:

wingdestroyer

wingdestroyer
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 16, 2009
    Gonzales
    @slow....I see that's why slow is in your name completely rude to jump on a thread I'm trying to sell a weapon, first off I never said it was a done deal or posted trade pending and you were I guess slow on that part...second I did lose my phone and third what I choose to buy is what I choose if u wanna act like a friggin baby go whine some where else not here...I'm 29 years old I was in the military and fought in the iraq war I dont need no mommy and daddy to take care of me so go f*ck off.

Hattrick 22

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Kenner, Louisiana
    @slow....I see that's why slow is in your name completely rude to jump on a thread I'm trying to sell a weapon, first off I never said it was a done deal or posted trade pending and you were I guess slow on that part...second I did lose my phone and third what I choose to buy is what I choose if u wanna act like a friggin baby go whine some where else not here...I'm 29 years old I was in the military and fought in the iraq war I dont need no mommy and daddy to take care of me so go f*ck off.

Why even bother man no since and letting someone get to you when your trying to sell your peice ignoring them would be better imho.

Tsk tsk on cleaning that barrel before the pic though lol.

Good luck with the sale and free bump for a clean looking peice. >")

Last edited:

slowhandlukem

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    lafayette to Houston
    Wow,that is very mature of you.First ,you did say done deal.I was in the AF for 25 years ,woopy dooo.
    Second if you lost your phone ,why would you say ,,I haven't answered your txts because I lost my phone.
    If you lost your phone ,then how would you know I was txting you lol.,..

You said done deal,you lied,then you said your parents gave you money to buy the gun we were trading,,
    Then on top of all that ,you said to me" I am going to take the gun I posted on BS forum for sale or trade
    to the range to see if i even want to sell it.

SO after stringing me along for 3 weeks,costing me $$ to go get said rifle.Then you say your not even sure
    you want to trade or sale it after you posted it on here for 2 weeks,,Really????I am going to revive your
    posts,just to show how far back that was.

And I'm the slow one.

Apologizing to some one would have been the way to go,not running and hiding and lying.Oh well,
    I hope you learned a lesson from all this.Not everyone lays down to be walked on.

I am no lair.Every statement I have quoted from you is true.I would take a poly to prove it..
    I have seen 40 year old baby's and 20 year old grown men.Your actions speak for themselves:(

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom