WTS: Had a really, really bad day, some of the collection needs to go

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LArifleMAN

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 7, 2006
    Cut Off, LA
    Below 91 is a MAS french 7.5 or could be one of the .308 conversions, with a little work they run like BEASTS

Good morning guys, thanks for the kind words. The MAS 49/56 is a .308 conversion. Some people say they are dangerous but she ran well for me.

The sp1-ish clone is a slicksided upper with an normal EA lower and original molted green furniture that cost me around $250 for th complete set.

I'm trying to part with as little as possible at the moment.

Thank you all again.

sgt z

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Hammond, LA
    Ooooorah Devil Dog Thanks for your service. I was a Hollywood Marine and later stationed at the stumps. Hope things get better for you. Nice Collection.

Big Dog Howie

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    S. Kalifornia
    Wow what a sweet collection,too bad you have to part with them.Of course living here in Kalifornia you would probably not be able to bring them to this state,especially with Moonbeam and boxer running the show:(

BOSS351

CZech It Out
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 13, 2008
    Prairieville
    CZ-52 above the PTR? IF you HAVE to sell it I may be interested. I HONESTLY hope you don't have to sell any more than absolutely necessary....I had to sell off most of my stuff back in '03 due to a layoff situation and it really sucked...have been trying to replace them since and regret having to sell them in the first place. That said, try to hold on to what you can!! Good luck!!

LArifleMAN

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 7, 2006
    Cut Off, LA
    OK, this really sucks, more problems with the complex and apparently we owe them some kind of early termination fee. I am going to go out of my mind. The whole issue was supposed to be resolved but now we owe them another $978.:mad:

So once again more is up for sale. I would like to sell the AK's first if at all possible and the FA91. I can't for the life of me remember all the makes right now on the AK's probably from all the stress. I know one of them is a Maadi, one is a Bulgarian clone, I think one is a Cugir 5.45 and I can't remember if the last on is a Maadi or a WASR

Prices starting from the top, I really don't want to sell the Krink so if you're eying that one you're going to have to make a nice offer. All prices are OBO, and they will come with loaded mags. You will be dealing with my mother in Louisiana since I am in CA. If theres something you see in the pictures that you want feel free to make me an offer. I need to raise this money by the end of the month. PM me if you are interested and include your phone # and I will call you back as soon as possible.

Thanks

$500 5.45
    $500 7.62
    $450 5.45
    $450 7.62

LArifleMAN

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 7, 2006
    Cut Off, LA
    madmax, if you get that Yugo maybe you can get proper details on the other rifles.

If I had better details I would, it's been almost a year since I've been home and its hard for me to remeber all the details without my inventory sheet which is locked in the safe at home.
    Ryan

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MiyaMarukutsune
    Top Bottom