WTS:holster for p30 only $5, PA red dot

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Poorboy504

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 18, 2012
    Westbank/nola
    Hi, guys, I am selling some things that I no longer need. I prefer a ftf in nola/slidell/westbank/metarie/kenner area, but will ship on your dime. If interested, send me a pm.
    First up is a magpul moe stock for commercial tubes, in great condition, barely used--SOLD

Next is a magpul carbine handguard, also almost new condition--SOLD

Next is a Primary Arms 3MOA red dot, used, minor scratch (see pic)--SPF

Primary Arms Ultimate Weapon light, used, very minor scratches. This comes with a click on cap and another end cap with a pressure switch. Pressure switch is not pictured.--SPF

Blackhawk CQC holster for an HK P30--$5! Someone please take this away!

Last edited:

Poorboy504

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 18, 2012
    Westbank/nola
    Price drops on light and holster. Man, I'm having a hard time being fair in these sales as far as who contacts me first. The right thing is to sell to the first person who replies, not the first with cash in hand right? What's the etiquette for this stuff, anyway? With the shipping thing, I preferred to do a FTF because I've already been burned a couple of times with a SPF to people who want me to ship. I then close the thread and They don't send payment. WTH? Ok, enough ranting. Thanks for all the interest, guys.

LNSvince

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    May 10, 2011
    Denham springs
    I think a few do it a little different and will usually specify if its first cash in hand.
    Confirm feedback scores and you may stop the non payment. OR thats why there is feedback to weed those out. So use and leave it.......
    Generally, its the first to reply [ within reason ]

NOLASHOOTER

Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 9, 2010
    New Orleans
    First, you can sell to whoever you want to. These are private sales and can be on whatever terms you want them to be. Now, having said that I try to be as honorable as I can and I think the classifieds section will only work here on BS if we maintain a high level of honor. Just state your terms in your thread and stick to them. If you say first to bring cash then that is how it should be. If someone gets bent out of shape then that is their problem.

Poorboy504

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 18, 2012
    Westbank/nola
    Price drop on holster to $5. Gonna go to an airsoft forum with this soon. I would like to see this used for a real firearm, but I'm willing to whore it out to an airsoft gun.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gordoloco
    Top Bottom