WTS in NM: Springfield Armory 1911 Loaded

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dziamski

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2012
    Carlsbad, NM
    Offered here is a Like-new in the box(<200 rds) Springfield Armory 1911 Parkerized chambered to accept 45ACP. MFG# PX9109LP. This pistol has a 5" match quality throated barrel, Novak low mount tritium night sights, high hand beavertail grip safety, ambidextrous extended thumb safety, flat mainspring housing, delta lightweight hammer, comes with 2-7rd magazines, 1911 gear, factory hardcase and paperwork is included. Buyer pays shipping and FFL Transfer. Will accept Money Order, Certified Check, or Personal Check (will be held until it clears your bank). $800.00. Have several SA 1911s in 45 and I am selling this one to help fund a 40 SW 1911 build. Thank you for looking.

Mark
    dziamski@plateautel.net

Springfield Armory Loaded Parkerized.jpgSA Loaded Parkerized.jpgSpringfield Armory Loaded.jpg

Last edited:

BayouSlide

See ya at the range
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    On the Bayou Teche, La.
    Bump to top for a nice guy.

FWIW, Mark may be new here but not on the Brian Enos forum. I have worked a number of major matches with Mark. He's a long-time USPSA competitor and RO. I can confidently say you could deal with him without fear. I have bought a number of guns from competitive shooters across the the nation with nary a problem: they tend to be good people ;).

He's a .45 lover who knows his stuff. If I was looking for one I'd be happy to pick up one from him :thumbsup:.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Fanblade1
    Top Bottom