WTS Kel-Tec PLR 16 with extras Price Drop!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BlueOwl23

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Big Easy
    Almost new Kel Tec PLR 16 .223 with Kel Tec handguard, BSA Red Dot scope and a laser. Comes with PLR 16 10 round clip leaded with green tips, a tan 30 round Mag Pull with green tips and new black magpull 30 round magazine. Also has Kel Tec mussle brake and Brownells flash hider. Now $500.00

Thanks for looking.

szlxcwy9198gr24u5viu.jpg

jn7rvrf66l1mrzgj6c4u.jpg

jj32ewhv2vktd8e2bob.jpg

Last edited:

nola_

Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Nola
    they're nice guns. so you have the Keltec muzzle brake in addition to the one that is currently on it?

slickcdb2000

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 5, 2007
    Winnsboro
    I dont know what it is about this piece, but I just love them. Ever since the first one I have seen I have wanted one. Too bad i beez broke right now and you live too dam far from me as well.

I'll trade you a 1 and a half year old boy? He is almost house broken, little stubborn at times too. hmmm.... better yet, I better just keep him. Dont know how the misses would take me trading my first born for a pistol! Would make a good conversation starter though :)

AZCORVETTE

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2010
    Tucson, AZ
    I have shot one ran a couple of boxes through it and it seems to be pretty good it was a buddy of mine and he loves it.

I hope the owner still has it for sale.... I can already smell the gun powder :D

nola_

Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Nola
    I sent a pm to buy it about a week after it was listed, no response. I have one, runs like a champ but gets hot in the handguard area fast. But I've had one for 3 yrs, shot thousands of rounds out of it, NEVER an issue with it. One of my most reliable guns,

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom