WTS: WTS M&P .357SIG/9MM Full carry package

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ShareTheToys

Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    May 11, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Hey guys I'm putting my carry rig up for sale. The company I work for has me working all of the time and I just don't get any use out of this rig anymore. With a recent baby the funds can just be put to use elsewhere. Just stock photos for now, but I'll get actual photos up tomorrow.

For sale is a Smith and Wesson M&P chambered in .357 SIG. It comes with tritium night sights and an already installed Apex carry kit. The M&P is the one that has the lock disallowing for it to fire if the mag is released. I bought it this way so that it wouldn't have that terrible laser warning on the side of it. I removed the lock so it WILL in fact fire with the mag dropped, I will check to make sure, but I'm pretty sure I still have the lock.

It also comes with a Storm Lake 9mm conversion barrel. With a barrel/mag change you have a M&P chambered in 9mm. I have three mags for each caliber. Also included is a Raven concealment Phantom Holster and double mag carrier. I'm asking $650 for the full setup and am not interested in trades at this time. Like I said actual pictures to be posted tomorrow. You can also contact me at notaskull@gmail.com and I'm located in Walker. I'll travel within 45 minutes to meet someone for a sale.

21a0k69.jpg

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jgwick
    Top Bottom