WTS milled Chinese Polytech Underfolder

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

D.A.C.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 4, 2012
    Denham Springs, LA
    Up for sale is a Chinese Polytech underfolder 7.62x39 AK with a milled receiver. Overall condition is excellent. Slight bit of handling wear, no box or papers. Included is a Chinese bayonet and 3 polytech premium magazines with chromed followers in a chicom chest pouch. The rifle appears to be unfired. This is an overall hard to find package. Face to face in the Baton Rouge area or will ship to your FFL. $2100 OBO
    Thanks,
    D.A.C.

Attachments

• bolt face.jpeg
      bolt face.jpeg
      2.7 KB · Views: 668
    • ak thumb.jpeg
      ak thumb.jpeg
      3.1 KB · Views: 678
    • ak barrel2.jpeg
      ak barrel2.jpeg
      2.7 KB · Views: 681
    • ak package.jpeg
      ak package.jpeg
      3.5 KB · Views: 674
    • receiver.jpeg
      receiver.jpeg
      2.7 KB · Views: 667

marks460

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2012
    Lake Charles
    WoW $2100? i just bought this very same gun for $300 in as new condition,did the seller and i miss something here? mine is a low serial # of 00006 and all numbers match on all parts of the gun and it too is a milled reciever it is a Poly Technologies (made in China) Ak-47s legend, with an underfolder stock like yours. is it really worth this much?

Last edited:

LaRelicHunter

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 21, 2012
    Denham Springs La
    WoW $2100? i just bought this very same gun for $300 in as new condition,did the seller and i miss something here? mine is a low serial # of 00006 and all numbers match on all parts of the gun and it too is a milled reciever it is a Poly Technologies (made in China) Ak-47s legend, with an underfolder stock like yours. is it really worth this much?

Yes!
    Very desired AK. You got a deal for sure!

marks460

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2012
    Lake Charles
    cool, i buy alot of AK's and AR's for my collection and i new since this was a milled reciever and not stamped it was worth approx. $600-$700 but had no idea it was a 2k gun=thanks.

SCAR17S

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 27, 2011
    Terrytown/Gretna

don't **** on people's threads. he's entitled to ask for 1,000,000.00 if he feels inclined to do so.

marks460

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2012
    Lake Charles
    i do not need to prove anything to you, the seller of the gun and i did not know that these were a highly desireable AK type rifle,we both do now , i just bought it about a month ago and sold it at the Lake Charles gun show yesterday for $1600-:))-i do still have pics of it on my cell phone with the low serial #(00006) showing.

We'll have to assume "just bought" was not 1988. I say "pics or it didn't happen".

Last edited:

SCAR17S

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 27, 2011
    Terrytown/Gretna

That's how.. If you have questions about a sale price or the value of an item contact the seller privately. Don't question his reasoning in his sale thread. Have some courtesy for your fellow BayouShooter.com members.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom