WTS: NIB HK P30 9mm with NIB Tritium Fiber optics sights- Baton Rouge area

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Fireball McVein

1986 ATC250R
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2011
    Northshore
    Nvm... hes keeping it now. sorry guys

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
      Picture 001.jpg
      285.3 KB · Views: 107
    • Picture 004.jpg
      Picture 004.jpg
      235.9 KB · Views: 107
    • Picture 002.jpg
      Picture 002.jpg
      275 KB · Views: 155
    • Picture 003.jpg
      Picture 003.jpg
      229.7 KB · Views: 95
    Last edited:

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    It's a DA/SA (V3 almost certainly). Decocker and serrated hammer tells the story to the initiated elite.

Whew...for a second there I was worried I knew too much about these things. I'm glad it turns out I don't know what the hell I'm talking about. :rofl:

I thought the SA/DA all had the big honkin' lever on the rear. This one has a decocker on the back?

Dustin-R

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Abbeville, Louisiana
    N4sir read.... make your own decision .for yourself I obviously missed something I thought I read it correctly. I am not a HK fanboy (but do like them)..So it is ENHANCED DA not just plain old DA, but still DA only. From the HK web site for the P30

Variants with a conventional double-action/single action trigger have a serrated decocking button located on the rear of the frame. Variants with HK’s enhanced double action only Law Enforcement Modification* (LEM) trigger have no external decocking controls.

The HK Law Enforcement Modification (LEM) trigger system combines the advantages of a cocked striker component (constant level of trigger pull from first to last round fired) with a double-action hammer system. Using such an enhanced trigger system consolidates ease of use and safety into a convenient, innovative trigger operation—one that reduces the chance of unintended firing. And in case of an ammunition-related failure to fire, all that is needed is an additional second or third squeeze of the trigger without the need of first pulling the slide back to re-cock the pistol. The enhanced LEM trigger system combines the reliability of a double action revolver trigger with the crisp trigger of a single action pistol.

Last edited:

rpm13000

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2009
    Kenner
    And yet the miserable Sig DAK is a better shooter. The trigger feels awful compared to the buttery HK LEM, but it isn't as accurate.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom