WTS or WTT S&W Model 637-2 .38 revolver $400

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

snoopygw73

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    mandeville/covington
    Sold Pending Funds

I am currently interested in selling my S&W .38 revolver. I purchased the revolver at Academy Sports and Outdoors. I qualified with it one time and has 60 rounds through it. It is in perfect condition and shows no signs of wear. I will also include a fobus paddle holster, an uncle mikes ankle holster, two speed loaders (I forgot to include them in the pic), and the original box and paperwork. I will also throw in a box of ammo. I will take $400.00 cash for everything pictured here (plus the speed loaders).

I am interested in FTF deal with a bill of sale and I am located in St. Tammany Parish

Last edited:

snoopygw73

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    mandeville/covington
    sorry, but I am looking for a back up G26 due to me carrying a g17 on duty. However, I will entertain an offer. All I can so is no thanks. Or "Honey, I know I said I was going to sell that .38 for a G26....... But I have to have this other gun and we will just have to come up with the money for the g26 some other kind of way".

snoopygw73

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    mandeville/covington
    I still have this for sale but I am no longer interested in a trade. As you can tell from the original post date, selling this is not high on my priortiy list. I am only bumping it up due to several people looking for revolvers and/or back up guns. Also, I am looking to sell this as a package deal.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom