WTS:(PRICE DROP)Remington 1100 Police and Beretta 92F(SOLD) 9mm Italian Manufacture

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Swampghost

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    Metairie, LA
    WTS: Beretta 92F 9mm Italian Made. (THIS PISTOL IS SOLD) I am posting this ad for a co-worker. Please e-mail him, Chris, at cjs.3@hotmail.com or call/text 504-415-9064.

...Remington 1100 STILL AVAILABLE...

And...a Remington 1100 Police Shotgun with Factory extended magazine tube, Pistol Grip Synthetic Stock w/Limbsaver Recoil Pad, Scattergun Tech Ghost Ring Tritium sights, Enlarged Bolt Handle, tactical flashlight that has switch integral with foreend, side saddle shell holder, Single Point Sling System, it is new and unfired (WAS $1000) NOW $900

I am posting this ad for a co-worker. Please e-mail him, Chris, at cjs.3@hotmail.com or call/text 504-415-9064.

image5.jpg

image4.jpg

image6.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:

Swampghost

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    Metairie, LA
    The mods are going to delete this bro, I posted a pistol and put my brothers number and they deleted it. Good Luck

Thanks for your suggestion. Anyone interested may also call or text Swampghost at 504-382-6880 or inquire by PM, as some have already done. I also respond to smoke signals, drums, and the Bat Signal. Thanks for looking.

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    The mods are going to delete this bro, I posted a pistol and put my brothers number and they deleted it. Good Luck

I don't see any rule that says you can't list for someone else as long as you have the required pictures and contact information posted.

fender

FENDER
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    HAMMOND
    I agree but i had everything and they took it off and was quite rude about. I guess we all have different rules on here
    I don't see any rule that says you can't list for someone else as long as you have the required pictures and contact information posted.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Thanks for your suggestion. Anyone interested may also call or text Swampghost at 504-382-6880 or inquire by PM, as some have already done. I also respond to smoke signals, drums, and the Bat Signal. Thanks for looking.

Will you accept wampum for these, then?

deafdave3

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    I love that shotgun. However, I can't fathom spending that much money on any expensive, high-class defensive firearm when the chances are very good it will be confiscated if ever used.

Swampghost

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    Metairie, LA
    I love that shotgun. However, I can't fathom spending that much money on any expensive, high-class defensive firearm when the chances are very good it will be confiscated if ever used.

While $1000 isn't "chicken feed", many of us have spent that much money on diet soft drinks and microwave popcorn in the last year. You're right, I probably could make a pretty good attempt at protecting myself with a broken-off shovel handle. Having written that, I still think that the listed shotgun is a pretty solid value for $1000. Send the guy an e-mail. He may negotiate! cjs.3@hotmail.com or call/text 504-415-9064

chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    While $1000 isn't "chicken feed", many of us have spent that much money on diet soft drinks and microwave popcorn in the last year. You're right, I probably could make a pretty good attempt at protecting myself with a broken-off shovel handle. Having written that, I still think that the listed shotgun is a pretty solid value for $1000. Send the guy an e-mail. He may negotiate! cjs.3@hotmail.com or call/text 504-415-9064

If you don't know Dave his guns are Bersa's so he's much more used to a different level of firearms!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom