WTS RIA 1911 (NOLA/BR Area) *SPF*

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • glockthirtysix

Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Feb 10, 2007
    LaPlace
    SOLD PENDING FUNDS

I hate to do this but I need to offset the cost of a new phone. I have a full size Rock Island Armory Tactical 1911 with parkerized finish, combat hammer, Caspian Trik Trigger (original trigger included), GI guide rod (orig FLGR included), 3 mags (1 Novak, 1 McCormick & 1 20 rounder, unknown mfg.), Box, manual, Wilson Combat Dwyer Group Gripper (not installed, brand new), Ed Brown barrel bushing (not installed, brand new). It has Novak style sights.

Finish is about 98% (I only say this because its been handled and fired) and has less than 300 rounds fired flawlessly with ZERO malfunctions. The only malfunctions I experienced was due to the 20 round magazine. It is included, but you could possibly get new springs or just toss it.

I live in LaPlace and work in Metairie, so anywhere close between Baton Rouge or New Orleans would be appreciated. I'd be willing to ship if buyer pays the shipping.

Asking $465 (Purchase price was $515 and I have the tag to prove it). Would prefer to keep it FTF, again unless you are willing to pay shipping. I will try to get pics posted up later tonight, but it is in near perfect condition and can group 1" at 25 yards easily.

PM or email glockthirtysix@hotmail.com

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom