WTS: WTS Ruger 10/22 Magnum + extras

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BlackDogExpress

Infrequent Posting Oldie
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    First $1000 takes it.

WTS or maybe partial trade - LIKE NEW - Ruger 10/22 Magnum plus extras, including:

Fajen laminate nutmeg thumbhole stock, Volquartsen trigger group with extended magazine and bolt release, Simmons black gloss 3-9x40mm scope, 7 factory magazines 1 like new and 6 never fired, original trigger group and magazine release included, hard case and ammo available if needed.

Thanks, JB

UPDATE 1 of 2

Pictures are now up!!! Call or text anytime if interested!!!
    225-288-3634

New pictures of fajen stock and Volquartsen trigger group below, and new pictures of the rifle in its current Choate black polymer stock as well.

UPDATE 2 of 2 (with pictures)

Due to members questions, I am providing the following updates and clarifications.

As I stated in the auction, I replaced the Fajen Nutmeg Laminate Thumbhole stock with a Coate Polymer stock one to keep from dinging up the nice stock. Yes I still have it and it's for sale, with or without the rifle. Fajen made far and away the best stocks for the 10/22 and 10/22 magnum, but they have since gone out of business, and these stocks were $400 when you could still get them. I am attaching a few more (better) pictures of the gun, in both stocks.

My 10/22 magnum in the now discontinued (Fajen went out of business, in 2000, I think) and impossible to find, Fajen Thumbhole target stock in nutmeg. She is absolutely beautiful, which is why I put the plastic stock on and hung the Fajen stock on the wall above my desk in my office to admire and protect her from wear.

Yes I will sell the Fajen stock separately for $400 OBO. Don't be shy about making offers or talking trade. I won't get offended, and it cannot hurt to ask. I do have more pictures if anyone is interested, but she is mint, as you will see if wee meet up for a sale.

A few pictures of the gun in the Fajen Nutmeg thumbhole stock:

8RY0Kj.jpg

Ds4VAO.jpg

XiRZ83.jpg

Old trigger group (I still have it) alongside the complete Volquartsen trigger group (with the gold trigger, auto bolt release, and extended magazine release). VERY VERY VERY sweet trigger pull and super easy control manipulation, unlike the crappy, struggle with bare hands, and actually impossible to manipulate with gloves on, factory parts.

That said, I do have the original parts and can sell them to you with the gun, and I will reinstall them for you, if you want it in the original condition. This gun is a desirable and hard to find collectors item, besides the fact that she has never jammed up on me and can take head shuts on rabbits and body shots on squirrel at 50 - 100 yards for me 100% of the time, as long as I do my job.

A few pictures of the Volquartsen trigger group and parts installation:

385QKN.jpg

InETo6.jpg

A few new pictures of the rifle in its Choate polymer stock:

KxkI9z.jpg

mr25iG.jpg

cjHiiD.jpg

kufiQT.jpg

Isdk7A.jpg

Isdk7A.jpg

zmt9Mo.jpg

bODqiH.jpg

TAe77V.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom