WTS: Ruger SR-22 - **SPT**

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bama2LA

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    Denham Springs, LA
    ****GONE PENDING TRADE****
    Okay, well I've sat down and decided that this .22 doesn't need to be in my collection anymore and I'd like to get a hunting rifle instead. So, with that I'm putting this up on the chopping block to fund my, hopefully, new hobby. :D

The SR-22 is only 2 months old. I've put 300 rounds through it in that time. It will come with 4 mags: Factory 10rd, 2 Butler Creek Steel lips 25 rd, and a 50 rd plastic lip mag. (This uses the 10/22 mags and is built on the 10/22 bolt and action system w/Hogue grip) Additionally it will come with a BSA RGB dot optic and 200 rounds of American Eagle .22 rounds. (CASE NOT INCLUDED).

It's a fun shoot, and I'll probably pick up another 22 in the future but for now I'd rather get something a little more powerful. I'm looking for $525(offers accepted) for everything. Trades accepted will be .308 or .30-06 rifles any other caliber rifles welcomed and will be considered.

$525 is the FTF price (Denham Springs/Baton Rouge/Hammond/Central) and shipping within LA will be + Shipping. jdbflowers@gmail.com or call 225-200-1609

ais6stjjhywm1hon3wcv.jpg

ufi9wtoj7p2bpozqfjh.jpg

e2gdzzl5v8pwd7ch8a6o.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom