WTS: Wts sig mcx rattler pcb

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • moe24

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    **sorry NO TRADES I can use the cash so I can help to put a down payment on a Car for a friend of mine who is in need..so no trades fellas and ladies,if interested only CASH** thanks

Like new under 100rds thru it.
    Sig rattler PCB 300blackout comes with about 200+ rounds of mixed super and subs..
    looking to get $3,000 for it,I brought it brand new and paid much more for it..

Located in Westbank gretna la(5mins from New orleans and 15 mins away from kenner)

It can be easily converted to shoot 223/556 with I believe the 556 barrel assembly and handguard..which I don't have but it is an option if you would like to do it yourself.
    Text only for now 5O4....32o...7o45..
    d92abbc0ef4529db9451202926422864.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

moe24

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Sale is Pending for Monday but if anyone else is interested LMK asap so I can contact you just incase the 1st person is unable to get it..also thanks to everyone who should interest In it,I know some people don't care but the money from the sale is going to a good cause.

Also comes with about 320rds of 300blk out.which Is about $350 value..(300blk ammo goes for $1.25 a round and Up).

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk
    c731a988ad37cc87704c1af9ca1253a3.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom