WTS: Sig Sauer P250 Subcompact .357 sig NEW never shot with extra poly frame

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tactipac

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010
    Clinton, Louisiana
    Sig Sauer P250 Sub Compact .357 sig pistol with extra tactical frame, single 10 round magazine. This gun comes with the railed poly frame also. THIS GUN HAS NEVER BEEN SHOT other than factory test rounds. Case, paperwork and lock come with it. I purchased it straight from Sig Sauer. $450 or best offer. No TRADES please unless you have a Glock 36 and then I will trade.

The P250®, a modular pistol that allows the shooter to change caliber and size at will.... Call or text Anthony 225-772-8032

The SIG SAUER® P250 was designed specifically to address the future needs of the military, law enforcement, and civilian shooters around the world. The P250's innovative design enables the shooter to quickly remove the functional mechanism and place it into the polymer grip of his choice. This allows an immediate change in caliber and size;(subcompact, compact and full). And after any change the pistol delivers both outstanding accuracy and reliable functionality. Its modularity not only provides incredible ease of maintenance, but also provides a solution for accommodating different hand sizes - there are 6 different ergonomic combinations for each size, accomplished by changes in grip circumference and trigger style. Now you can own the world's only modular shooting system globally engineered to deliver the 'To-Hell -And-Back-Reliability' you've come to expect from Sig Sauer.

Anthony 225-772-8032 call or text for pictures. No TRADES please unless you have a Glock 36 and then I will trade.
    p1345244019733797.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom