WTS Smith & Wesson 1911PD w/ Crimson Trace

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ShareTheToys

Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    May 11, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Hey guys, up for grabs is my S&W 1911PD. I've had it for about two years and she has been a great gun. I've put her through two Magpul Dynamics classes and have carried her every now and then. I've never had a problem with this gun and she eats ALL types of ammo. I honestly have used a wide range of ammo with this gun and have never had a problem, it eats every HP/FMJ I have ever used. The picture added is not mine, but I'll use it for now as I am at work. I'll post more when I get a chance. I'm looking to get $800 as I paid about $1,050 for her.

She comes with original box, papers and all. I know I saw the two original mags floating around, but honestly I think they have some slight rust on them. I didn't use them that much, I mostly used the ETM's. I also have five extra Wilson Combat ETM mags, a RM Holster Works IWB holster and 2 mag carriers for it. All together these cost me about $275, I could let them go for an extra $220 on top. Open for questions.

ETA: I also have probably around 1,000 rounds of ammo for it in a can. Mostly Federal, but also some WWB, a few boxes of HP's too, unsure which ones. Anyway for the right price ammo can go with it as well.

ETA No.2: Pictures uploaded, sorry it took so long guys. Also pictured is the holster and mag carriers for sale. I have two carriers, but my other one is MIA. I also forgot I have a Survival Sheath Systems double mag/1911 holster. Its kydex and is VERY light and sturdy. Heres the link to the site, look it up. I'll let it go for $95.
    http://www.survivalsheath.com/holsters/index.htm

Last edited:

ShareTheToys

Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    May 11, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Indeed, I read that response and took it the wrong way then. I took it as including the ammo with the price of the gun, my mistake. :)

The ammo isn't over 6 months old. Right now I want to get a little less than I put into it. I paid $15 plus tax a box at wally world and now IIRC the price has gone up. So $300 for the 1k and I'll throw in the can that its sitting in. I would have to count it up first to get a final number on it.

vbart1955

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jun 1, 2010
    I know I'm not the first one on line but if the guys ahead of me did not go through please pm me.I'm interested.Thank's.

ShareTheToys

Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    May 11, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Sorry guys, I had to make a work trip to Mobile. I just pulled a 22 hour shift, gonna catch a few hours of sleep and then heading back to BR. I'll get some pictures taken today. :)

ShareTheToys

Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    May 11, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I had to attach them, because I could only make the IMG tags work for the first photo. I'm not sure what the deal is, if anyone can figure it out I have eight more pictures to add.

ShareTheToys

Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    May 11, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I believe the 1911 is SPF, waiting for a response from the guy. So its his if he responds to me, unless somebody else speaks up and grabs it first, hopefully packaged with some of the other stuff for sale.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom