WTS: Springfield XD9 Service 1 month old 470.00 With extras

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

thomasward00

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2007
    Slidell, La
    Want to sell my XD9 Service, it is in FLAWLESS condition, has had 120 round through it, 100 WWB target, 10 magtech hollowpoints and 10 Hydrashoks. Varied rounds to test dependability, Everything fed and fired flawlessly. I've since purchased a XD9 SC and no longer need a service size. Comes with the factory case with all the factory extras, it even comes with the houge grip shown. It has no exterior wear and has not been holstered, It was purchased at S&S tactical in slidell for 499.99 plus tax, plus 15 dollars for the grip. Looking for FTF sale, sorry but not looking for any trades.

Thanks in advance...

thomasward00

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2007
    Slidell, La
    Bump c'mon guys give me some offers, if another guy on here is trying to sell some old glock for 365 then my nearly 1 month old xd with extras is worth 100 buck more.

sylvest

Come and Take It
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Oct 17, 2007
    Denham Springs
    Bump c'mon guys give me some offers, if another guy on here is trying to sell some old glock for 365 then my nearly 1 month old xd with extras is worth 100 buck more.

Kiss my ass. your'e asking $30 less than you paid. and you can buy a brand new one for less than 500 all day

you want an offer? ill trade you an old glock for it. or ill give you $365. your choice

thomasward00

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2007
    Slidell, La
    Kiss my ass. your'e asking $30 less than you paid. and you can buy a brand new one for less than 500 all day

you want an offer? ill trade you an old glock for it. or ill give you $365. your choice

I guess you're not counting 8.75% TAX...

You can keep your old azz block....

thomasward00

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2007
    Slidell, La
    I dont even know the guy but hes referencing my gun and insulting me out of nowhere. yall do somethin to this *******. im not goin out of my way to bash anyones stuff

I didn't call your gun trash, simply pointing out that someone could purchase a like new gun, with warranty card and extras, and only 120 rounds through it, it comes with a lifetime warranty for only 100 more than what you're asking for an older gun with more wear and no warranty. Not ragging your gun, just pointing out the obvious. All is well i'll have my new H&K tactical to go with my USP Compact......357 Sig

LouisianaCarry

Tactibilly
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 14, 2007
    Keithville
    thomasward00, I am a mod here. I just noticed this thread. Please do not reference someone else's sale in a derogatory fashion again.

If you don't think their price is fair, don't buy it. Beyond that, keep your opinions to yourself. Thanks.

Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    New Orleans
    He forgot to show his badge! I call BS.

special-police-badge.jpg

Seriously though, knocking someone elses sell in comparison to your belongings does not sit well with the masses. Its good your dealer bought it back, GL with your HK, a much better piece of craftmanship. Than the XD.

IBL.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom