WTS/T: Rare Like New H&K USP Compact 40 in Desert Tan

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GadgetGuru

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2009
    Hello folks,

Up for sale is one of my prized possessions - a LIKE NEW in Box HK USP Compact 40 with a Tan frame. Gun has Novak NIGHT SIGHTS (still bright) and includes everything that came with it - 2 new LEO 12-Round Magazines, Matching case, Lock Key, Manual, Blank Warranty Card, Gun Lock, and sealed spent casing. The .40 barrel has never been used.

There were only 500 of these ever made in the tan USPc 40. Please feel free to do the research on the 'Net to verify!

Given the scarcity of these guns, and the fact that even fewer are like new in box, I am looking for $950.00 for this item, or best offer. Please PM or e-mail me with offers. Gun is located in Frisco, TX and I will only entertain an FFL to FFL transfer, unless the buyer is local to the DFW area in which case, I would consider an FTF transaction. Buyer is responsible for actual shipping costs.

Thanks for looking!

Also, regarding trades, I am looking for a factory nickel (or factory hard-chrome with paperwork) P7M8 (+ cash to buyer). I am also looking for a tan USP Tactical 45 (plus cash to the buyer, depending on condition of firearm). I would also consider either an OD Green or Tan HK Custom Combat in .45 ACP.

P.S. If you see any white specs or anything in my pix, its only dust from the rag I was using to wipe it down, or gun lubricant. The gun is absolutely perfect!

IMG_1230.JPG

IMG_1231.JPG

IMG_1232.JPG

IMG_1233.JPG

IMG_1234.JPG

IMG_1235.JPG

IMG_1236.JPG

IMG_1237.JPG

IMG_1238.JPG

IMG_1239.JPG

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom