Wts/t xdm 45 compact

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • St.Francisville

Hardheaded Young'n
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    Wilson, LA
    Well damn, this is exactly what I was looking for a little while back. I have a 92fs that I'd be willing to trade you, but I've kinda used it as collateral for a loan from my grandfather. If you're willing to wait a couple of weeks, I'll have it back, and I'll happily
    trade it for that beauty. Though, I don't have any way to get to you. I'd compensate your gas usage with cash, though.

aherring1983

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I might be interested if the gun fits into my hand right, I have a beautiful blued Beretta 92FS in 9mm that 7-8 years old that comes with factor a set of wrap around hogue grips, the pistol is a true safe queen with less that 50 rounds fired through it, cleaned and oiled monthly, it comes with a factory 10rd mag and 2 15rd mags one new factory and a used factory one, a really nice brown leather Galco belt holster, and a black Uncle Mikes Kydex paddle holster, a standard beretta plastic case is included and a really nice aluminum factory Beretta case comes with it also, also I should have all original paperwork that came with the gun somewhere,,,, inbox me if interested or any questions.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gordoloco
    Top Bottom