WTS TSC HK21 w/ Every E Upgrade & Extras $12,400 Shipped

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • corey8534

HK Guy
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    Berwick
    WTS TSC HK21 w/ Every E Upgrade & Extras $12400 Shipped

This HK21 started life out as an HK91 and an original HK21 parts kit. Everything was sent to TSC Machine for a complete HK21 semi build. This build has EVERY E upgrade you can get and is absolutely sear ready. TSC Machine 21's go for $14,995 on there website and DON"T include all the E upgrades.

I have about 250 semi rounds put threw this gun. Beltfed is no fun without a sear so then gun needs to go.

Price includes everything shown in the picture.

• HK21 Built by TSC Machine on a HK91 receiver
    • TSC HK21 Belt Box
    • HK21/MG3 Belt Loader
    • (4) Belts and Starters cut for the HK21

Price is $12,400 shipped/insured to the continental US. Certified funds only. No sells to ban states and must ship to a FFL.

****Will take off $100 for local pickup ****

Thanks,

Corey Greenwood

Last edited:

Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    Jaw_drop.gif

BOSS351

CZech It Out
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 13, 2008
    Prairieville
    Congrats old boy on the engagemengt!! Is she a shooter of fine German weapons?? Guys, if you don't know Corey I can tell you he is meticulous when it comes to HKs and their builds and he will stand behind what he deals with. Excellent dude to work with on HK systems and I'm sure any thing else where he is concerned. I have had the pleasure to actually handle and inspect this weapon and she is a thing of beauty!!!

corey8534

HK Guy
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    Berwick
    Congrats old boy on the engagemengt!! Is she a shooter of fine German weapons?? Guys, if you don't know Corey I can tell you he is meticulous when it comes to HKs and their builds and he will stand behind what he deals with. Excellent dude to work with on HK systems and I'm sure any thing else where he is concerned. I have had the pleasure to actually handle and inspect this weapon and she is a thing of beauty!!!

Thanks for the kind words Jay! Yes, she is a shooter of fine German weapons. This is a pic of her shooting the HK21.

Last edited:

BOSS351

CZech It Out
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 13, 2008
    Prairieville
    Yep, I remember your daughter and looks like she's having a good time and is probably an expert by now!!! Glad to see ya'll having fun as a family!

jmanrogers

SGT JMAN
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Alexandria
    SERIOUSLY!! Why would you even list this on this forum for sale? I can understand wanting to show off, but this is RIDICULOUS!!

You will never sale it here unless you change your header to read something like this, "Your broke a$$ can't afford this unless you mortgage your home!" :D

yc90tmpjm27g45ootbn.jpg

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    SERIOUSLY!! Why would you even list this on this forum for sale? I can understand wanting to show off, but this is RIDICULOUS!!

You will never sale it here unless you change your header to read something like this, "Your broke a$$ can't afford this unless you mortgage your home!" :D

So that is the "secret sales technique"?

Nice gun, and I am sure the HK collectors are salivating, as those 21 parts are not common at all. I looked into building one a while back (when the parts were cheaper (relatively speaking) and decided that if I wanted a roller delayed germam belt fed gun a semi mg42 would be the way to go for me. The mg42 will never be as rare though...

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom