WTS: VLTOR MUR upper with BCG and CH, Surefire Lights! M952 Kit01.Blowout time!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • uaheclipse24

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    Need to get rid of some stuff so here we go. All prices include shipping. any questions please email me at uaheclipse24@hotmail.com At this time i can only accept a money order, paypal is pissing me off to much. I have good feedback on here and perfect everywhere else so dont hesitate to ask me questions. thanks! PITTSBURGH, PA

1. New Vltor Mur upper with FA, comes with a new BCM charging handle, and a BCG (dont know make) that was used for 10 rounds (yes 10 rds)...I want $310 shipped for the package.
    P.S. it is NOT mark under the (1) just the way the flash is, thats all.
    101_1676.jpg

101_1677.jpg

2. I have 5 surefire M952 kit 01, this is the light with the ARMS mount and IR filter. These are brand new in the package, have warranty card and every other thing with them. Brand new still sealed! MSRP is well over $450.
    I am only asking $150 shipped per light, buy 2 or more and get a discount!
    101_1678.jpg

101_1679.jpg

101_1680.jpg

Last edited:

richardbeater

Argh!!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 15, 2010
    Fort Polk
    not trying to troll but you say you have god feedback here and have none and you have a pic from 2003 can we get amore updated pic just sayin im not trollin but i am i intrested in this lower and im not sendin a money order to a person who is in another state with no buyer protection at all (no Paypal) see what im sayin... thanks

uaheclipse24

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    its not an old pic, i just never updated the date. I meant i have good feedback on other forums, perfect on ebay, calguns.net, PAforums, M4carbine. If you want i cant send you a diff pic with and an updated date.

not trying to troll but you say you have god feedback here and have none and you have a pic from 2003 can we get amore updated pic just sayin im not trollin but i am i intrested in this lower and im not sendin a money order to a person who is in another state with no buyer protection at all (no Paypal) see what im sayin... thanks

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom