WTS: WTS/WTT 22 Rifles Winchester 490 & Stevens 87A & Winchester Wildcat

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigBoodro

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 20, 2012
    Prairieville
    Up today I have a couple of oldys from the old gun safe.
    First is a winchester 490 22LR with 2 5 rd magazines. These rifles are pretty rare now days and this one is in excellent shape, having only a few small safe moving dents in the wood stock. It has never been shot by me and has not been shot in over 2 decades. Shes beautiful, and heavy, just like I like them.Price is $375. Obo

Second is a stevens 87A in 22LR. This one has seen a bit of use but then again they were not the prettiest guns ever when produced in the first place. It's a pretty neat design that allows you to lock the bolt closed for shooting 22 shorts. It has seen about 300 rds use and hasn't seen the light of day in years. Price is $200 obo

Third is my pride and joy that I still may not sell, so let's call this a feeler. Winchester Wildcat 22LR. This gun is the queen of my safe, she has never been shot by anyone. This gun was actually produced my Tula in Russia as the tula TOZ78, and was imported by Winchester and rebranded the wildcat to match its newly created ammo brand. This gun is absolutely clean. Comes with 2 10 rd mags and 1 5 rd mag, box, paperwork, even the plastic wrap. These guns are so rare it took me 10 years to find an unfired one. Price is at $600

ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE BESIDES THE WILDCAT,, I DO NOT USE GUNBROKER AS A PRICING TOOL,, I WILL WORK WITH YOU IF YOU WORK WITH ME,

Now is where we have fun, so I'm currently looking for an ak or ak pistol with brace.
    I will work something out with your for partial trades and or the whole lot. I have a deep affinity for 74s but still appreciate the 47. I know right now people are asking intolerable amounts for their aks and if you think yours is worth gold, it better be, BUT if you have a decent low round count ak, ak variant, sks, soviet era pistol or rifle, hk 90 series clone, FAL, or just anything else that might tickle my fancy, can't hurt to shoot them my way. I'm a simple man and I have simple tastes when it comes to battle rifles and or surplus firearms.

Thanks for checking this out guys and hit me up on the private message, or text 2twofive7seven626three3 for more pics or info.

*******REQUIRE BILL OF SALE*******

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom