Wts/wtt fn scar 17 heavy 308

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • covguns

OLD LINE
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2012
    Covington,LA
    ............................................SOLD SOLD SOLD..........................................................
    FNH SCAR 17s
    Up for sale. It is a FNH USA SCAR 17 Heavy . I special ordered the rifle. It has all the special features that everyone wants. I’m a passionate gun collector and my wife thinks I’m Noah because I have two of everything. My loss is your gain. I need to make room in my safe for other toys. It has been test fired with "less than 20 rounds" through it. It is in like new condition I live in the Covington LA. I am now asking $$$$$ (or your best offer in cash). It is priced to move. I know in this economy not everyone has cash on hand but I am willing to allow you to compensate the cost of the rifle with a trade(only on the below items plus cash. I will ship the rifle to any FFL-licensed dealer you name, if need be. I prefer to stay local. I am here to sell a rifle.

There are new clarifications. I'm not interested in anything other than what is listed as an acceptable trade(sorry for the inconvenience). Cash is what I want but I will take a partial trade. I'm not here to do even swaps. I want to recover my investment as much as possible and to make it more accessible for anyone interested in my rifle. I understand, especially in these times, not everyone has a lot of cash available. Serious buyers only.

CASH IS KING BUT I WILL DO A PARTIAL TRADE FOR THE FOLLOWING:
    AR15 IN ONE OF THE FOLLOWING: ROCK RIVER/BUSHMASTER/CMMG/COLT PLUS $$$$ CASH
    AR15/AR10 IF DPMS OR A NO-BRANDER (IN GOOD CONDITION) PARTIAL TRADE PLUS $$$$$ CASH
    AR10 IN ARMALITE PLUS $$$$ CASH
    The rifle features are as follows:

Last edited:

BOSS351

CZech It Out
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 13, 2008
    Prairieville
    Very nice....also have a HK91 IB code gun but would still have to come up with some duckies to boot!!!! Wish had hit the lottery so I can keep my stuff and buy yours!!!!!Good luck with the sale...supernice rifle for sure!

ejt1469

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    New Orleans
    According to the World Health Organization, the going price for the seller of a kidney is around $5,000. The broker who purchases the kidney then goes on to sell it to wealthy transplant patients for prices between $100,000 to $200,000.

Just an FYI.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom