WTS/WTT Marlin XT-17V 17hmr Bull Barrel Bolt Action

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

22lr

The Lost Hoosier
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Bossier City
    Ive got a Marlin XT-17V that needs to find a loving home. In LNIB condition with right at 100 rounds through it. I got it on a trade and would rather have money or something in 22lr. Asking $250 cash or trade for a bolt action 22lr rifle with a threaded barrel (can add cash for a good model).

Rifle comes with a 4 and 7rd mag, cheaper harris clone bi-pod, .17cal boresnake (NIB), and around 150rds of Winchester HV V-MAX ammo. It has the manual and shipping label but no other paperwork of factory box (will come in a gun sock for at least some protection). There is not a scratch on this thing, as LNIB as it gets for a used gun.

20120902_214525.jpg

20120902_214534.jpg

20120902_214552.jpg

I can add a Vortex crossfire 6-24x50 AO for another $150. (comes with box and all original goodies)
    http://www.vortexoptics.com/product/vortex-crossfire-6-24x50-ao-riflescope-with-mil-dot-reticle/reticle

Interested in almost any bolt action 22lr rifle with threaded barrel, or Ruger semiautomatic 22lr pistol with threaded barrel. Willing to meet within 45min of Shreveport or im more than willing to ship within state for actual cost, providing I get a copy of a DL (I just want to see the address, you can black out all the other private info) and you can fill out a sales receipt. I have a square reader for my phone so I can also accept any major credit card........

SOLD

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dpoirier63
    Top Bottom