WTS/WTT Remington 552 Speedmaster and Extras

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bianchinut

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2009
    New Orleans, La
    I have a 1970s era Remington 552 Speedmaster ("Tack Driver") for trade or sale for $300. The rifle shoots .22 shorts, long, and long rifle. A shrouded ejection port makes this gun ideal for left handed shooters.

Mounted is a Tasco 3-9x variable power scope resting in new Weaver mounts.

652rsy1yrnplhoqtiwhf.jpg

on66ogf18mzysjkncu9h.jpg

mntgzqi0v3wngrh04fai.jpg

**I am looking for a revolver in .38, or .357 (Smith & Wesson, Ruger or Taurus)
    **A Browning Buckmark Pistol
    **Marlin Camp 9
    **20 gauge Remington 1100 or Wingmaster
    **.30-30 or .357 lever action rifle

I will gladly consider other trades in whole or in part.

Email me at bensanderslaw@gmail.com
    The gun is located in New Orleans but I travel all over Southeast Louisiana so I can meet you almost anywhere.

Last edited:

kengel2

Rabble Rabble
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Bedico
    NEW THREADS:
    1) Must have Price. No 'make offer' threads. Feel free to put OBO, but at least start with a price.
    a)WTB threads do not need a price.
    b)WTT threads do not need a price unless there is possibility for outright sale.
    2) Must have Photo(s) for WTS and WTT threads. The photo does not have to be of your item, but at least a stock photo of the item you are selling. Be aware that you'll have a better chance of selling your item if you use a photo of your item.
    You must post pic at the time of posting, if you don't have a pic available find one on the net that will work as an example or wait to post the ad when you do have an one
    3) Contact information. Please include contact information other than PM (private message). This can be an e-mail address, phone number or mailing address.
    4) Location. You must have the location portion of your profile filled out. This is accessible under "User CP" then "Edit Profile."

Last edited:

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    Bump for compliance edit. I don't know why all 3 photos didn't post correctly. If someone has the answer, please feel free to share :)

the http:// that is already in the window has to either be deleted or pasted over. it was in there twice on the first one. no clue on the second but here are both of them for you:

652rsy1yrnplhoqtiwhf.jpg
    mntgzqi0v3wngrh04fai.jpg

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom