WTT: 1924 .32 Winchester Revolver

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NOLAdam

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2012
    Greater New Orleans Area
    The revolver was made in Spain in 1924 and imported into the US by J.L. GALEF NY. It is chambered in .32 Winchester and is in perfect working order. These revolvers are basically Spanish made copies of the Smith & Wesson Hand Ejector (Model 10). These revolvers were very popular in the early to mid 1920s but are becoming harder to find. These revolvers often have a bad reputation for being poorly made or cheap copies but most of that was due to misinformation sent out by the American companies who were worried about these guns eating into their profits. Many owners of these older pieces can attest that these were just as good or even better than some of their American cousins. In any case, this happens to be one of the non mass-produced high quality pieces produced and it is in great condition for being 88 years old. Everything works perfectly on this revolver although a little cleaning and a tune-up would not hurt to make it even better. For now I will leave it in untouched condition and let the new owner decide how to take it from here. I am interested in trading for any other firearms except shotguns (I already have too many of them). Let me know what you have to trade and we can go from there. Thanks for looking!

photo(24).jpgphoto(25).jpgphoto(26).jpgphoto(27).jpg

o gambit o

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Nov 12, 2010
    Jefferson Parish
    I have s&w modle of it and it's a fun 32 long. Mine the plating started coming off so i striped it down and put a newer styl finsh on it. bump for a good gun

D885BA3D-orig.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom