WTS: /WTT $440 Amazon Credit

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dhebe37

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Hey guys,

As the title says, I have a hefty sum of Amazon store credit. I traded in my textbooks at the end of the semester, and they give me the most "money" for my books in Amazon credit. Just to be clear, this is not a gift card and it cannot be transferred. If someone plans on using Amazon to buy something, I will give them a "discount" for paying me cash or trading me an item that I am looking for. Basically, whenever we meet, I will order whatever you want from my account and have it shipped to your house. This deal would have to be FTF in Baton Rouge at a CCs or basically anywhere with WIFI. Therefore, I am proposing a trade/sale of anything (or multiple items) that you can purchase on Amazon. I currently am looking for ammo/gun related items, and unfortunately, Amazon does not sell these items. Amazon does sell mostly everything else on the planet though, and usually is one of the cheapest places to find stuff. I would also be willing to do a "partial trade" for something costing less than $440 since there are several things on Amazon that I need. I also have Amazon prime, so whatever you order would be delivered to you for free in 2 business days. I would accept $400 cash (obo) or an assortment of the following items:

1911 (can add cash for the right one)
    9mm ammo (at a fair price)
    223 ammo (at a fair price)
    S&W M&P Magazines - I need 7/8 round Shield 9 magazines as well as 17 round magazines for my M&P CORE 9

Also, feel free to offer me just about anything gun related (that I can't buy myself on Amazon). I'm trying to build up my collection, so if you have something that piques my interest, you might be surprised when I accept it.

So just think about that brand new TV you can't afford or that appliance you really need or the tablet you are dying to get, and realize that the gun thats been sitting at the bottom of your safe can help you get it.

Attachments

• amazon.jpg
      amazon.jpg
      5.4 KB · Views: 36

dhebe37

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Bump...trade something you don't want towards anything you do...willing to add cash or purchase something over $440 for a nice 1911...like I said, FTF in BR since that's the easiest way to meet up and do the deal

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom