WTT: Colt Detective Special

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jeckyllshyde13

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Mobile, Alabama
    I have a Colt Detective Special that I would like to trade or sell. I am looking for a couple different guns. Ruger SP101 2" spurless hammer .357, Smith and Wesson model 17 K22 in 6" or 8 3/8". A Smith and Wesson model 63 kit gun or a Smith and Wesson model 60 2" or 3" with the square butt preferred but the round butt ok too. I would make up the difference in price on the right gun. I may be interested in other Smith revolvers. Let me know what you've got. Thanks!

Last edited:

jeckyllshyde13

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Mobile, Alabama
    Thanks! It comes with two grips. The wood grips that are on it and pacmyer(sp?) with the Colt emblem. Shoots great and in great condition. I am just trying to expand my Smith collection and would love to find the guns I listed. Maybe someone has one of them that would rather have this Colt.

jeckyllshyde13

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Mobile, Alabama
    I would trade it for a Ruger SP101 .357 2" spurless hammer preferred or another SP101 maybe. Cash offers will be heard as well. Please don't low ball me...I know what I have, but I am not unreasonable. Please send your cash offers.

EJAIII

Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Mar 18, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Colt Det.

Where are you with this gun? What is your asking price if indeed you're entertaining cash as opposed to a trade?

Thank you.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom