WTT: Daniel Defense DDM4XV AR15 with full Magpul Furniture, low round count, spotless

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bravo3

dont tread on me
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I am looking to trade one of my ARs for a very nice AK47, possibly other assault rifles as well, or higher end pistols, but absolutely no hunting rifles. I will definitely hold out for the right AK though.

My rifle is a Daniel Defense M4 XV 5.56 Carbine. It has the M4 profile barrel, and carbine length handguard. I have replaced the factory furniture with Magpul furniture in Foliage Green. It has the MOE stock, MOE handguard, and MOE trigger guard as well as MOE grip. The rifles is spotless and the only "scratch" on it is a little hairline scratch on the front sight post from turning it with the bullet. It has not seen much use at all, I recently built another AR from the ground up and it sees more use than this one, as I feel the need to justify the money I sunk into my build. I would put the round count on this rifle between 400-500. I am looking to trade outright if value is the same, or trade plus cash if the value isn't the same. I value mine right around 1000 dollars. Anything else you would like to know about it just ask. You can text me at 225.964.9225 or PM me on here if you are interested. Looking to do this around the Baton Rouge area. Thanks for looking.

DSC_0001-7.jpg

DSC_0004-6.jpg

DSC_0003-4.jpg

DSC_0005-5.jpg

DSC_0008-4.jpg

Last edited:

bravo3

dont tread on me
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Not any AK in particular, but I know an AK comparable in value to my AR is what I'm looking for, which should be something factory built. I don't want any home builds and highly prefer wood furniture.

VeedUp

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Oct 15, 2007
    Destrehan, La.
    Not any AK in particular, but I know an AK comparable in value to my AR is what I'm looking for, which should be something factory built. I don't want any home builds and highly prefer wood furniture.
    Would you be interested in the Sig P220 Elite Dark model with threaded barrel?

DAUC

running from safety
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 19, 2011
    NOLA
    you, sir, are a ninja. haha. Didn't think there could be too many just like this one. Tried to track you down but you kept disappearing.. :ninja:

Just wanted to see if it was in fact the one I had seen listed here and just say hey. Thought I overheard you saying you were going to keep it?

bravo3

dont tread on me
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Haha, yeah I did tell a guy that. He kinda aggravated me during the haggling, and I really have no interest in selling it. Just open to trades. Sorry I forgot to turn off my ninja mode lol

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom