WTT FNP-9 single action only for Glock 19/26

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

cguedr

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2009
    Jefferson
    All right, well, I've put this off for long enough. When I got this, my wife said that she preferred the Glock 19 (that I had just sold). The gun is mainly for her anyway. Well, I got a Glock 30SF on a trade last weekend and finally got to the range with it today. I forgot how much I enjoyed shooting them and admit that it'd be nice to have the same manual of arms with all of our handguns, so I've finally decided to trade the FNP for the Glock. This particular model is the single action only. They stopped making it some time ago, but it's nice because unlike on the USG models, you don't run the risk of dropping the hammer when disengaging the safety. Field-stripping couldn't be easier, it breaks down just like a Sig. Honestly, this is the polymer frame pistol Sig should have made. I'm the original owner and only have about 200 rounds through it. It's 2-tone, stainless slide. Very soft recoil, extremely accurate, and really nice ergonomics. It comes with 3 16-round magazines, 2 interchangeable backstraps, box, papers, and everything.

Also open to a Glock 26.

Here are the obligatory pics:

FNP2.jpg

FNP.jpg

Last edited:

cguedr

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2009
    Jefferson
    Again, open to selling in addition to trading for a 19 or 26, but I think I'll close this and let it sink and perhaps repost in a few weeks.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom