WTT for nice full size 1911 TRADE PENDING

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

skwurlking

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 24, 2012
    Pineville, LA
    Custom build, OD green anodized aluminum upper and lower, quad rail handguards, heavy contour barrel 9:1 twist, picatinny rail gas block, magpul flip up iron sights and magpul enhanced trigger guard, ergo pistol grip, spikes tactical bolt carrier group. I have since removed the vertical foregrip for another project, but a Vortex Strikefire red dot optic will be included with the rifle, as well as 2 pmags and 3 GI magazines.
    zgr925bya23svho8tz1.jpg

Last edited:

1911Dave

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Mandeville
    What do you consider a high end 1911? Who are the upper and lower receivers made by?

+1 that's a lot left out in what the gun is built from (upper, lower, rails, etc). Also a high end 1911 is in the 3k range. Do you mean mid priced?

I don't really see it being equal to a high end 1911.

Last edited:

glimmerman

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    CSA
    +1 that's a lot left out in what the gun is built from (upper, lower, rails, etc). Also a high end 1911 is in the 3k range. Do you mean mid priced?

Thanks Dave! I was just trying to express this in another way!! :draw:

skwurlking

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 24, 2012
    Pineville, LA

In other words, I don't want a Rock Island or Citadel 1911. I'd like something like a Sig Sauer or Springfield Armory. I am not looking for a race gun or anything like that, and I know I'm not gonna get a Colt Gold Cup or anything like that. The upper and lower are made by Rguns, and they're pretty nice. I'm not really sure who the rails are made by.

Edited to say: The lower parts group is Daniel Defense. Also, changed title of thread.

Last edited:

1911Dave

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Mandeville
    In other words, I don't want a Rock Island or Citadel 1911. I'd like something like a Sig Sauer or Springfield Armory. I am not looking for a race gun or anything like that, and I know I'm not gonna get a Colt Gold Cup or anything like that. The upper and lower are made by Rguns, and they're pretty nice. I'm not really sure who the rails are made by.

Edited to say: The lower parts group is Daniel Defense. Also, changed title of thread.

Cool. Thanks for the clarification.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Demmickb
    Top Bottom