WTT: WTT Loaded Springfield XDS for MC Operator/Kimber

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LAshooter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2012
    New Orleans, LA
    I'm looking to trade into a higher end full sized 1911. I've shot this XDS under 150 times but still can't become happy with the recoil. I've installed PRP's grip tape and Talon grips onto the magazines which can be easily removed if it's not your thing. I have also installed the PRP performance spring kit which lowers pull to around 4.5 lbs. It has a very smooth clean break and greatly improved trigger pull. All this has helped make it a solid firing gun that is very accurate. I can repeatedly hit a 6" steel plate around 75-100 yards with it. I've got (3) 7 rd extended mags and (1) 5 rd mag with pearce grip that can be swapped out for a smaller profile for CC. Aside from everything in the factory case, I also have a handmade inside pocket holster and leather single magazine holder from Mika's Pocket Holsters. The pocket holster recommends using the flat plate on the 5 rd mag which I still have. I'm looking for a Sprinfield MC Operator or perhaps open to other full size 1911's. I've shot a few 1911's and really like the way they shoot. I can add more for the right trade if necessary. If you have any questions or would like to see more pictures, feel free to ask. Thanks for looking.
    I may also be willing to sell. The gun show is coming up. Asking $775

Here is everything that I've got plus a bag of swapped parts.

Pocket holster and magazine comparison.

Factory mag holder and holster

Even with pearce grip on, this is concealed fit with Mika's holster.

Close up of grip tape and Pearce grip.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PatRome
    Top Bottom