WTT Metro Arms 1911 for Glock 30 **Traded**

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

cguedr

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2009
    Jefferson
    **Traded**

I got this Metro Arms American Classic II 1911 about a month ago, brand new. I put 60 rounds through it last weekend just to make sure it functioned properly. It was flawless, accuracy was awesome, and I really hate getting rid of it, but I do think I'd rather go with a lighter, higher capacity 45. Therefore, I'd really like to trade for a Glock 30 SF. If you don't know about the American Classic, it's a Philippine 1911, similar to the Rock Islands, but it's got a much nicer finish, looks Colt-esqe to me. It also has an extended thumb safety and extended slide release. However, I changed it to a regular slide release from Fusion so that the green Gunner grips would fit. Comes with 1 8-rd ACT mag, the box, and all the papers. No scratches, no scuffs, pristine condition. Obligatory pics:

GEDC0944.jpg

GEDC0945.jpg

GEDC0947.jpg

Last edited:

Blackhawk

Blackhawk
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 3, 2008
    Pollock LA
    I really like my own Metro Arms American Classic II. Like you, I changed the grips but that's the only improvement made. It has excellent fit & finish, is accurate, and has all the bells & whistles that anyone could wish for. Don't forget it has the flat mainspring housing, lightened and adjustable trigger, beavertail grip safety with "bump", commander-style hammer, front slide serrations, and Novak style sights. The slide serrations are also slanted like the Colt Gold Cup, rather than horizontal like the standard 1911. Good luck with your trade (I'm holding on to mine).

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DRB88
    Top Bottom