WTT Mossberg Tactical 22LR AND Remington Model 14 .25REM

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigpoppat

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 24, 2010
    Lakeview/Gentilly
    Mossberg Tactical 22LR. I got it in a trade form a guy here and it came with the foregrip and the flashlight. I put 200 rounds thru it with no FTF or FTE.

Remington Model 14 .25 REM. It is a pump action rifle. I picked this guy up because of the look and unique cartridge. It is NOT FUNCTIONAL right now. The bolt will not open and the pump is stuck in the forward position. I thought I could get it in working order, but I mainly stared at it on my gun vice and realized I am not, nor ever will be, a gunsmith. The beginning of the serial # has a "C" and I was told it is more valuable than others, but I have not seen any others for sale to know. All that being said, I honestly don't know if it is an easy fix or not. I would love to see it functional because it is a unique little rifle. I can't find a reliable online site to correctly date this, but I would guess around 1920

IMG_0842.jpgIMG_0843.jpgView attachment 18331IMG_0845.jpgIMG_0846.jpg

I am ONLY interested in trading at the moment. Not looking for anything in particular other than a Henry Lever 22LR. Other than that, just shoot me an offer.

Last edited:

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Hey brother, shoot me a PM with what you looking at getting for the Remington, I have NO interest in making it a functional rifle so before I insult you with an offer its easier if I know what your price is. I have been looking for similar rifles to become decorations at my camp and this fits the bill perfectly.

Thanks in advance.

bigpoppat

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 24, 2010
    Lakeview/Gentilly
    Guate_ PM sent

eman- not looking to sell at the moment. I had this listed earlier and almost traded it away for a Henry but the trader decided to hang on to his Henry. I'd like to keep it out there for a few trade offers before I sell it.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gordoloco
    Top Bottom