WTT New AR Lower for Tactical/Defensive Shotgun

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CenLa Commando

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2012
    Alexandria
    WTT New Delaware Machinery Lower (Unfired/Uninstalled) with SS Trigger Group. Will trade for a good Tactical/Defensive Shotgun. 12 Ga. FTF only near Alexandria. Will travel up to an hour today only. I do not ship.

IMG_8566.jpg

Last edited:

jmanrogers

SGT JMAN
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Alexandria
    What do you figure the trade value is for the lower?

What is the value of the lower, so I can see if I have something to trade. Are you up to adding some money to the pot or are you wanting a equal value trade?

Last edited:

CenLa Commando

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2012
    Alexandria
    I paid $210 (parts) $25 (FFL Transfer) $12 (Shipping) + Labor for assembly. It's never been pinned to an upper. I value it at $250. I am not asking for a Benelli M4 or anything like that. A used mossberg 500 or Winchester 1300 Defender maybe an 870... Nothing fancy or elaborate. Anything valued around $250 is fine with me.

jmanrogers

SGT JMAN
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Alexandria
    Thanks! I wished I would have known this Friday, I had a Remington 1187 that would have worked but I sold it. I'll keep you in mind if something comes up. Thx & GLWS

I paid $210 (parts) $25 (FFL Transfer) $12 (Shipping) + Labor for assembly. It's never been pinned to an upper. I value it at $250. I am not asking for a Benelli M4 or anything like that. A used mossberg 500 or Winchester 1300 Defender maybe an 870... Nothing fancy or elaborate. Anything valued around $250 is fine with me.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom