WTT or WTS Glock 21 45cal.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • asianak

Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I'm looking to either trade or sell my Glock 21 45cal. I've had the gun for less than a year and I've put at the most 50rds through it. I paid almost $600 for it. I'm looking for a nice 40cal. for the wife. Maybe a S&W MP40 or any other kind of pistol like that. My Glock also has a Streamlight TLR1 on it that I just purchased around Christmas time for $100 that I'll let go with the Glock for $75. I'm not looking to sell the TLR1 separate. The Glock comes with 25rds of Winchester FMJ and 25rds of Federal HP's. I'm also interested in maybe trading the Glock for some sort assualt rifle and maybe some cash. You can contact me by PM or email me at e.ardoin@yahoo.com. Oh yea it comes with the Glock hard case, cleaning kit, two 13rd mags and all the paper work.

thanks
    Eric

Attachments

• Gifts for the Guns 004.jpg
      Gifts for the Guns 004.jpg
      96.2 KB · Views: 126
    • Gifts for the Guns 011.jpg
      Gifts for the Guns 011.jpg
      83.9 KB · Views: 58

Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    I'm looking to either trade or sell my Glock 21 45cal. I've had the gun for less than a year and I've put at the most 50rds through it. I paid almost $600 for it. I'm looking for a nice 40cal. for the wife. Maybe a S&W MP40 or any other kind of pistol like that. My Glock also has a Streamlight TLR1 on it that I just purchased around Christmas time for $100 that I'll let go with the Glock for $75. I'm not looking to sell the TLR1 separate. The Glock comes with 25rds of Winchester FMJ and 25rds of Federal HP's. I'm also interested in maybe trading the Glock for some sort assualt rifle and maybe some cash. You can contact me by PM or email me at e.ardoin@yahoo.com. Oh yea it comes with the Glock hard case, cleaning kit, two 13rd mags and all the paper work.

thanks
    Eric

You mean trading the Glock and some cash for an EBR. Right?

jjoker16

Rating - 98.3%
    57   1   0
    Jan 23, 2008
    Ascension Parish
    Ill trade a glock 27 (sub compact .40) with 4 mags, an ankle holster, and the glock case it came in. Very clean, little holster wear.
    2 of the mags have the pierce pinky mag extentions.

ill trade straight up. TLR1 included.

asianak

Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Its not really for recoil, the Glock 21 is for more my big hands than her little hands. Shes really interested in that S&W MP. So if anyone has one of those for trade that would be awsome.

asianak

Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I paid $600 for the gun with the two mags, hard case and cleaning kit. THen I got two boxs of bullets, Allen soft case, uncle mikes holster and a streamlight tlr1. Since no one wants to trade I'm asking $650.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Demmickb
    Top Bottom